Discover exotic Morocco with ZEISS Ambassadors Luke & Mandy Woodford
Situated in the wondrous city of Marrakech, at the luxury Riad Dar Jaguar hotel, this exciting workshop is for photographers looking to advance their skills and enrich their portfolios in a variety of genres including – Fashion, Street, Architecture, Interiors and Landscape.
There are not many other places on the planet that have such an array of constant photographic opportunities, everywhere you turn. The sheer variety of things you can shoot is astounding, with photographers having the chance to visit some fabulous sites in Marrakesh, including the Ben Youssef Madrasa, the Majorelle/Yves Saint-Laurent Gardens and, of course, the famous Souks.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Luke Woodford will be head tutor. Mandy Woodford will model for the fashion shoot.
Optimum compositions in street, fashion, landscape and architecture.
– How to shoot in, and take advantage of, natural light.
– How to get the most from shooting a model.
– How to shoot fine-art fashion.
– How to go unnoticed when shooting in the streets.
– How to deal with people when taking their picture knowingly in the streets.
– When to use a tripod and when not to.
– How to look for the best angles in all the workshop subjects.
– How to shoot reflections.
– Editing basics and how to create your own editing style.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
– 4 day Photo Workshop with intensive tuition for a maximum of 10 attendees
– 4 nights’ accommodation at the beautiful Dar Jaguar and the neighbouring riad*
– Breakfast and Lunch every day
– Airport Transfers
– A three course Candlelit Banquet with wine and exotic entertainment on Dar Jaguar’s rooftop terrace
– A Professional Guided Tour of the best of the souks for some shopping
– A relaxing one hour Full Body Massage
– A full day shoot excursion to the Atlas mountains and Berber villages
LUKE WOODFORD – LEAD TUTOR
Luke is an official ZEISS ambassador and is now Editor in Chief of renowned Hungry Eye Photographic magazine. His stunning couture concept work was critically acclaimed, leading to an exhibition in Milan for Vogue Italia as part of their Photovogue festival. Most recently he is focusing on his Creative Directorship and Photography for the fabulous Luke & Mandy.
MANDY WOODFORD – MODEL
Mandy is Luke’s partner and the Art Curator for Hungry Eye. She is an experienced photographic model, working for global brands such as Adidas and Rimmel and appearing in Music Videos for Nelly and Chase & Status. Mandy is also responsible for Co-art directing, styling, composing and editing images for the “Luke & Mandy” brand.
Book your place on this workshop here.